Some “not real jobs” as deemed by society:
- Any kind of designer. Games, clothes, houses, interior, exterior, web, etc. Not a real job. Sorry.
- Artists. It’s just drawing, right? How hard can that be?
- Performers. Dancing and saying a few lines? Anyone can do that. Not a real job.
- Musicians. It’s just playing a 19 minute guitar solo. Pfft.
- Singers. It’s not like you have to work for hours, unlike in a manual job.
- Writers. Putting some words to paper? Not a real job tbh.
Anything with animals. Cause its just bunny hugging isn’t it? There’s no actual work! ¬.¬